Free Rounded Corner Maker
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why aren't there many instructions for use of this application?
We have designed the Rounded Corner Maker to be user-friendly. It's very simple to use. An example is provided by default,
and we invite you to explore the many ways it can be used to make backgrounds and content boxes for your own website projects.
We will continue to provide information and tutorials throughout this site.
2. Why does my image look wrong when I download it to my computer?
There are two reasons why the image might look strange when you download it to your computer:
(1) Your operating system or image editor shrinks it to a smaller size. You can usually just click on the image, and it will
enlarge to the right size. Your image will not appear this way if it is used on the pages of your website.
(2) Some image editors don't render transparency properly. Again, this is no problem. It will display properly on the pages
of your website.
3. Why does this utility only make rounded corner backgrounds?
We strive to make this operation simple and fun. Too many options can be very confusing to the user. We are constantly
adding features and functionality to enhance the graphic effects.